Saturday 11 July 2015

Been A Long Time

Well, let me be the first to say that I'm deeply sorry that I have neglected this blog, and I will try not to let it go so long without updating again.

I have wonderful news for my first post back! Rebirth has a brand new amazing cover, and is available in paperback!
I made some friends this year, and the lovely RM Gilmore at RMGraphX hooked me up with some amazing new art. Don't believe me? Go check it out. And please check her out for any of your art needs over at RMGraphX, and her own books featuring the kick ass Dylan Hart (I'll be posting a review of her first, The Scene,  very soon).

Wanna see the new shiny?






Amazing, right? Head over to the Amazon link to view the full paperback cover.

http://www.amazon.com/Rebirth-Afflicted-Ravin-Tija-Maurice/dp/1483973107/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436671382&sr=8-1&keywords=ravin+tija+maurice

But I'm back. I missed you. Did you miss me?

No comments:

Post a Comment