Sunday 26 March 2017

Lets talk WIP

Let's talk about my WIP.

It's had a name change. Keep your eye open for my urban fantasy PROPHECY GIRL. I will be posting excerpts as I'm editing, and the story on Wattpad.
(My username on Wattpad is RTijaMaurice. Come hang out!)

I have wanted to write an urban fantasy for a very long time but there had never been a fully formed story and world until now. I am deeply inspired by Laurell K Hamilton and Anita Blake, and I loved every minute of writing this story. There will be more to come also.

Prophecy Girl is shorter than my Afflicted books, and I think it works well for the story.
I'm also loving Wattpad as a medium, gives us the chance to interact on a different level and for you to give me some imput on Prophecy Girl in the early stages. I love interacting with readers and other writers, and people who love books and the written word. I am so looking forward to it, I can't wait until its ready to go!

And I really hope you guys enjoy it. This is something new for me; new genre, new time period, characters, content, everything! I had a TON of fun writing it. I hope you all have fun reading it!

Keep checking back here to see when the first chapters go up!

No comments:

Post a Comment